We understand that disputes can be part of business and we work to minimise your dispute and maximise your result. We partner with our clients to resolve commercial and financial litigation cases and other complex matters through negotiation, conciliation, mediation or arbitration.
Our litigation services includes:
- Contract and property disputes
- Sale of goods
- Business tort litigation (fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and unfair trade practices claims against companies and their directors and officers)
- Insolvency and reconstruction
- Insurance litigation
- Economic tort claims (interference with contract and/or business relations; intimidation)
- Tort litigation (negligence, defamation, nuisance)
- Intentional tort claims (assault, battery, false imprisonment, conversion)
- Equity and trade practices litigation
- Maritime litigation
Our team is active at trial and appellate levels in federal and state courts.
Our in-house litigation specialist it Louis Ryckmans.